Friday, October 14, 2011

A Love Worth Capturing

 Sarah and Dave . . . the most beautiful English couple you could hope to meet . . . completely in love with the added bonus of a genuine love of coffee .
 Three years of marriage is reason to celebrate . . .
 Isn't this the perfect picture of marriage . . . from time to time, we need a little "pick-me-up" from the one we love . . . or the occasional tossing over the shoulder will suffice . . .
 Here's to Dave and Sarah.  You truly possess a love story only written by the Lord and I am blessed to be a witness of the first three of many years of love.
 Quite saucy, I'd say . . . with an English accent that I dearly wish I possessed . . .

1 comment:

  1. Dearest colby,
    You have been given a beautiful god given talent - he truly delights in you as you use it to bless others. We feel truly blessed by you. You are very dear to us. Dave and Sarah x

    ReplyDelete